TESTING AND MAINTENANCE
Lightning Protection Systems require maintaining and testing every 11 months. This is to ensure the systems are still compliant to the standard it was fitted.
HOW TO GET YOUR SYSTEM TESTED AND MAINTAINED:
1. Contact us about the building(s) you require testing.
2. Lightning Protection UK will provide a formal quotation.
3. You will then contact us whether you want to go ahead with the quotation.
4. If you decide to go ahead with the quotation, a date to visit site will be proposed.
5. Once you have agreed a date to visit site, an engineer will be assigned the works to be completed.
6. While on-site an engineer will provide an site audit which shows the works commenced.
7. Once the works on site are completed and the audit is created it is then sent to the office.
8. From the date of the site visit Lightning Protection UK work to a two-day turnaround on all paperwork.
9. The office staff member then creates a logbook based upon the system's test and inspection.
10a. If the system passes, a sales invoice will be created and sent across to you for you to process with payment.
10b. If the system fails, a defects report is created which lists all the defects with the system and how they are resolved along with a price. This defects report is then sent over with a copy of all paperwork including a sales invoice and engineers site audit